Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of our client for a passionate and highly energetic Digital Manager.
We are looking for a man crazy about festivals and passionate about digital and social media; a creative and analytical nature, able to develop / improve and implement the digital strategy
Location: full-time Bucharest & remote (hybrid)
Company details: Our client is entertainment group that develops and implements leisure concepts ranging from globally renowned music festivals to holiday resorts infused with a festival ecosystem, media productions and entertainment districts.
• Development and execution of digital strategy, focusing on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, LinkedIn) to meet business objectives.
• Identifying the role of each social media channel and managing it (identifying, creating and posting photo and video content from existing databases).
• Administration and development of sites and apps. Develop actions or campaigns to keep interest alive throughout the year.
• Planning, implementing and optimizing digital campaigns to get the best results.
• Identifying new opportunities and focusing on trends in the field, early adapters (we debate any identified opportunity and test everything we think is worth trying). Constant optimizations in an attempt to continuously improve results.
• Community management: attention to conversations, an inexhaustible source of insights. ‘Listen’, monitor and respond.
• Reporting and analysis of the results obtained in campaigns, but also in daily activities.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in developing and implementing digital strategies- strategic mindset
• Excellent creativity and content writing skills
• Attention to details and eager to know and adopt everything that is new in the industry
• Proactivity, flexibility and adaptability. Ability to work with different teams and on different projects at the same time.
• Required work experience: 2+ years
• English: Advanced
• A playground for music lovers, for people who want to innovate and create the future of entertainment.
• You will join a company where you can be creative in everything you do, constantly self-improve, push your limits and build strong trustworthy relationships.
Thus, if one of your core values is passion to bring happiness, send us your CV, as well as any other documents you consider relevant and let’s meet!