Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Event planner.
Location: full-time Bucharest
Company details: Our client is offering innovative teambuilding, training and business simulation services, and supports companies’ efforts to develop their human capital.
The largest share in the company’s activity is represented by the teambuilding services, they being recognized at national level thanks to the original programs and the proven professionalism.
• Plan, design and produce events while managing all project deliverables within given due dates
• Liaise with colleagues (Teambuilding&Event Consultants) to identify needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
• Identify & manage suppliers, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
• Material research and buying
• Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
• Manage all event’s details such as schedule, F&B, entertainment, transportation, accomodation units, invitee list, equipment, promotional material etc
• Coordinate and train event staff
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems during the event
• Event management experience (is a plus)
• Driver’s license (is a plus)
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently/ Multi-tasking
• MS Office proficiency
• Strong command of the English language