ORACLE EBS - SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Oracle EBS – Software Engineer.
Location: full-time remote
Company details: Our client is a cloud-first digital transformation, data management, and robotic process automation company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. They build and support end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for their customers. Their engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Their work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Denver, Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India.
• Analyse User requirements and translate into Database requirements
• Technical Design & Development of Database modules and components such as database packages and procedures using PL/SQL.
• Should be able work Independently on PL/SQL programming.
• Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code
• Good communication skills
• Strong hands-on experience with Oracle PL/SQL (packages and procedures), AOL, XML Publisher
• Basic knowledge on Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS – 11i preferred but can take R12)– related to any Financial modules (General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Cash Management, Sub-ledger Accounting or Incentive Compensation)
• Basic experience with Unix/Linux and Shell scripting
• Basic knowledge about Technical RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Extension, Workflows) components (any 2 will do)
• Experience: 6 to 10 years
• Understanding of Oracle Application Framework, Oracle Forms/Reports, AOL objects, SQL loader and Oracle APIs
• Understanding of application and database tier components: schemas, file system structure3. Some experience with Workflow development