Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Partnership Manager.
Location: full-time remote (from Bucharest)
Company details: Our client is an inovative Romanian company started 8 years ago whith the goal of creating a cloud platform that makes facility management transparent and efficiant. Currently more then 110 000 apartments are managed using their platform in more then 40 cities and growing.
We are looking for an outgoing partnership manager to establish and foster strong partnership relation with partners in order to serve our clients via online marketplace. The partnership manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, deal with partners on reciprocal benefit and provide clients with knowledgable advice on marketplace services, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a partnership manager you should:
• be able to build positive, long-term relationships with partners
• be able to support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
• Maintaining a deep knowledge of partners’ products and services provided to company clients.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing partners and clients.
• Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and cooperate with partners on proposing suitable products and solutions.
• Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
• Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
• Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Meeting partnership program sales/revenue targets.
• Ensuring client satisfaction.
• Conduct tenders to select best partners for products and services provided to clients.
• Degree in economics, management, marketing, communication, or a similar field.
• Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
• Experience in one of the below stated industries:
o Financial (loans)
• Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good procurement skills.
• Negotiations skills and ability to stand for company interests.
• Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Leadership and teamwork skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.