Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a PHP Developer.
Location: full-time remote
Company details: A Romanian company dedicated to building quality mobile games. They are a creative group of people sharing the same passion for creating great gaming experiences and connecting communities from all around the world. Since 2021 they are part of a worldwide gaming company.
Activity: Build mobile games to be used by players from all around the world. While doing this, you will:
• Be involved in testing and measuring hypotheses
• Be exposed to valuable learnings we get from users and data in the gaming industry
• Understand how Lean / Agile Development works
• Confident working with PHP and MySQL (or similar relational databases)
• Familiar with integrating or building REST APIs Good understanding of OOP and MVC principles
• Dedicated to develop clean, reusable code
• Passionate about programming and improving your skills
• A Team Player: look forward, receive and apply feedback
• Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Laravel or similar frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgniter)
• Have access to online courses to constantly improve your skills
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Innovation focused environment;
• Company retreats outside Romania once a year
• Attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets;
• Work from home currently.
How will your results be measured?
• They care about how passionate you are about your work (they don’t like micromanagement).
• They’re interested in how fast you react to problems and what solutions you find to avoid these problems in the future. They’re looking into how fast you grow.
• They measure how many people play and enjoy the games we build as this value reflects the work quality of each person in the team.