Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Python Developer.
Location: full-time remote
Company details: Our client is a cloud-first digital transformation, data management, and robotic process automation company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. They build and support end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for their customers. Their engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Their work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Denver, Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India.
• Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code
• Understanding, analyzing, and implementing Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components
• Integration of user-oriented elements into different applications, data storage solutions
• Developing Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic, and platform, statistical learning models, highly responsive web applications
• Designing and implementing High availability and low latency applications, data protection and security features
• Must be well-versed in Python and ideally, data analytics
• Experience with Data management and wrangling with Pandas and Numpy
• Should be familiar with ETL and Integrations
• Experience with Data Migration
• Experience 4+ years
Soft skills required:
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Able to preempt, identify and resolve problems that are non-routine or lacking in definition.
• Has working knowledge of Agile process.
• Ability to define, implement and work to a schedule.
• Good time management skills.
• Attention to detail. Able to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with team members across the globe