TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Test Automation Engineer with 5+ years of experience and a quality engineering background to join their global team.
Location: full-time remote, b2b contract
Company details: Our client is a cloud-first digital transformation, data management, and robotic process automation company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. They build and support end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for their customers. Their engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Their work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Denver, Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India.
• Develop automation strategy to support regression and functional testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
• Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored
• Work with development and tools team for resolution of technical issues
• Perform initial debugging for all customer reported issues and identify patterns emerging out of them
• Maintain regression, functional, performance, experience test cases and keep them up to date
• Design and author test cases based on the functional specifications
• 5+ years of experience
• Must have quality engineering background, flexible on tools
• Good exposure to Test Management tools
• Solid experience in working with Selenium tool
• Working experience in Cucumber, JUnit
• Working experience with API driven testing, Behavior-driven development (BDD) and Test-driven development (TDD)
• Must have functional testing experience to validate software systems against functional requirements/specifications.
• Must have domain testing experience to validate acceptable ranges of inputs and associated outputs.
• Must have some exposure to Salesforce domain knowledge (like Sales Cloud, CPQ, Billing, etc), and Oracle EBS.
Soft skills required:
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Able to preempt, identify and resolve problems that are non-routine or lacking in definition
• Has working knowledge of Agile process
• Ability to define, implement and work to a schedule
• Good time management skills
• Attention to detail. Able to work with little or no supervision
• Ability to work with team members across the globe