React native developer
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a React Native Developer.
Location: full-time remote
Company details: A Romanian company dedicated to building quality mobile games. They are a creative group of people sharing the same passion for creating great gaming experiences and connecting communities from all around the world. Since 2021 they are part of a worldwide gaming company.
Activity: Build mobile games to be used by players from all around the world. While doing this, you will:
• Be involved in testing and measuring hypotheses
• Be exposed to valuable learnings we get from users and data
• Passionate about mobile games/apps
• Good understanding of REST APIs
• 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
• Experience with version Control (GIT / SVN)
• Experience with state management libraries (Redux, MobX)
• Proficiency level in English
Would be a plus:
• Prior experience with building native mobile apps (Android in Java or iOS in Swift or Objective-C)
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Innovation focused environment;
• Company retreats outside Romania once a year
• Attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets;
• Work from home currently.
How will your results be measured?
• They care about how passionate you are about your work (they don’t like micromanagement).
• They’re interested in how fast you react to problems and what solutions you find to avoid these problems in the future. They’re looking into how fast you grow.
• They measure how many people play and enjoy the games we build as this value reflects the work quality of each person in the team.