Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Sales Manager.
Location: full-time remote (from Bucharest)
Company details: Our client is an inovative Romanian company started 8 years ago whith the goal of creating a cloud platform that makes facility management transparent and efficiant. Currently more then 110 000 apartments are managed using their platform in more then 40 cities and growing.
We are looking for middle-senior sales manager able to establish and foster strong partnership relation with clients helping them to understand and use our software. The sales manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, deal with clients and provide technical support in platform usage and condominium accounting management.
To be successful as a sales manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships with clients and be able to train them and guide them in using our software.
• Identifies new clients and opportunities
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
• Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Identifying clients’ needs and requirements.
• Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding them in using our software.
• Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Ensuring client satisfaction.
• Degree in economics, management, marketing, communication, or a similar field. (Economics is a plus)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
• Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Leadership and teamwork skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.