salesforce business analyst
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Salesforce Business Analyst .
Location: full-time remote
Company details: Our client is a cloud-first digital transformation, data management, and robotic process automation company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. They build and support end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for their customers. Their engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Their work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Denver, Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India.
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to collaborate with our process owners to optimize and automate the services we deliver to our strategic enterprise customers. They are looking for an experienced analyst, who is eager to establish robust business process improvement standards in support of scaling our customer success organization.
• Establish governance around process improvements (e.g., cadence, process, responsibilities, tools, documentation, storage, etc.)
• Define, maintain, and enforce standards for process maps and supporting documentation
• Support business process owners in their efforts to create, optimize, and automate our services
• Facilitate process workshops
• Observe processes in action
• Solve process-related problems
• Drive continuous process improvement
• Monitor and report on process effectiveness and ensure processes are supporting our business objectives
• Keep our processes and their performance highly visible and accessible to the organization
• Leverage company standards—brand assets, experience, processes, systems, tools, teams, etc.
• Partner with our readiness teams, as needed, to be sure our teams are prepared for changes to our processes or how we govern them
• 3+ years business process mapping or re-engineering or similar experience
• Must have strong knowledge of Sales Cloud
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand process details and how they link to the organization’s strategy and objectives
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate working sessions and drive outcomes
• Detail oriented with the ability to communicate the appropriate level of detail, depending on audience
• Able to initiate and nurture relationship at all levels
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
• You have knowledge of enterprise contact center and CRM systems (Sales or Service Cloud, Communities, CPQ)
• You have experience with design thinking and user research
• You have customer success experience