Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Salesforce Developer.
Location: full-time remote
Company details: Our client is a cloud-first digital transformation, data management, and robotic process automation company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. They build and support end-to-end enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for their customers. Their engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Their work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Denver, Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Senior Salesforce Developer. You will be playing a vital role in automating business processes on the Salesforce.com platform to support our continuing growth. You will participate in the design, solution architecture review, and development of applications that are part of sprint cycles and projects.
• Write both custom and declarative Apex, Lightning, and other code
• Work on multiple projects at once
• Advise clients on Salesforce best practices
• Collaborate with team members on solutions, questions, problems, etc.,
• Lead and be the main point of contact for clients when necessary
• Learn new skills & technologies
• 5+ years of experience with SFDC platform and partner ecosystem
• At least 5 years of software development experience
• Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience
• Experience writing declarative and custom Apex, and Lightning code, including custom API integrations managed within Salesforce classes, triggers, and trigger handler
• Preferred clouds & technologies experience: Sales, Service Cloud, Communities, and CPQ
• Experience with Salesforce declarative development including modifying standard objects, building custom apps & objects and process flows
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
• Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
• Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls
• Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
• Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow