SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of our client for a passionate and highly energetic Social Media Specialist.
We are looking for a man crazy about festivals and passionate about digital and social media; a creative and analytical nature, able to develop / improve and implement the digital strategy
Location: full-time Bucharest & remote (hybrid)
Company details: Our client is entertainment group that develops and implements leisure concepts ranging from globally renowned music festivals to holiday resorts infused with a festival ecosystem, media productions and entertainment districts.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
• Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand
• Collaborate with different stakeholders from the company (sales, partnership, creatives, musical etc) to develop social media campaigns
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
• Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
• Create editorial calendars and schedules
• Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
What we are looking for:
• Strategizing, engaging, creating, scheduling, listening, measuring, and experimenting.
• Spend the time planning and executing social media strategy
• Creates and publishing content to a variety of platforms
• Interacts with their communities and audiences
• Measuring the results by tracking metrics and insights on each platform is another key task
• There are tools that help consolidate these results so that it’s easy to see which channels are most effective and what content elicits the most engagement
• Required work experience: 2+ years
• English: Advanced
• A playground for music lovers, for people who want to innovate and create the future of entertainment.
• You will join a company where you can be creative in everything you do, constantly self-improve, push your limits and build strong trustworthy relationships.
Thus, if one of your core values is passion to bring happiness, send us your CV, as well as any other documents you consider relevant and let’s meet!