Software Tester for Automotive Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Software Tester for Automotive Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
Location: full-time Cluj-Napoca & remote
Company details: With more than ten years business experience and the expertise of almost 300 engineers, our client has established as an important constant within the engineering Division. The focus of services is on providing support to product development projects in the areas Design, CAE & Simulation, Test & Validation and Electronics & Software mainly for customers from the automotive industry. The projects are carried out in close cooperation with the parent company in Germany.
• Create and implement test cases for automotive embedded software.
• Review the software configurations and build variants.
• Perform manual and automated software tests.
• Strong cooperation with the software developer team.
• Decision on software releases based on your test results.
• Adaption and further development of the test environments and tools.
• University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, natural sciences or a comparable degree.
• Experience in programming with C/C++ and Python.
• First practical knowledge of test case creation, implementation and automation.
• Preference to work in technical detail, systematically and on your own responsibility.
• Qualification as an ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation Level) is an advantage.
• Very good communication in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
• Attractive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Exciting projects
• Opportunity to develop and improve your competences throught their Academy
• Pleasant working atmosphere and employee events
• Sports and wellness offers