Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Travel Agent.
Location: full-time Bucharest
Company details: Our client is offering innovative teambuilding, training and business simulation services, and supports companies’ efforts to develop their human capital.
The largest share in the company’s activity is represented by the teambuilding services, they being recognized at national level thanks to the original programs and the proven professionalism.
• Maintaining the relationship with accommodation and transport providers;
• Identifying the best travel solutions and customizing them according to the clients’ needs;
• Negotiating and preparing offers for portfolio clients;
• Supervising the implementation of signed contracts;
• Budget management for coordinated events;
• Active and sustained involvement in generating new business opportunities
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Graduate / Graduating Higher Education;
• English – advanced level;
• Driving license category B – optional;
• PC knowledge (MS Office suite);
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Proven planning and organization capabilities.
It is an advantage:
• Knowledge of traveling software
• Experience in the field of organizing teambuilding and / or training events;
• As a trainer or facilitator.
• Monthly fixed income;
• Sales commission;
• Event Implementation Fee as coordinator trainer;
• Fee for attending events as a trainer