Angular Node.js web / mobile developer
Braveman Consulting is looking on behalf of its client for a Angular Node.js web / mobile developer.
Location: full-time remote
Company details: Our client is an inovative Romanian company started 8 years ago whith the goal of creating a cloud platform that makes facility management transparent and efficiant. Currently more then 110 000 apartments are managed using their platform in more then 40 cities and growing.
We are looking for a passionate developer eager to develop their platform and be involved in building future products in an ambitious environment.
You will develop new features and improve existing ones on our cloud platform and mobile applications.
You will use:
• JIRA for planning
• Microsoft teams and office for collaboration
• Bitbucket as code repository
• WebStorm as IDE
What do we expect from you?
• Experience with front end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
• Experience with relational databases (MySql is a plus)
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience working/creating REST APIs
• Good knowledge in Git and collaboration flows
It would be nice if you already worked with:
• Ionic platform or experience with android or ios / cross platform developement
What are they offering?
• great team of skilled colleagues that you can learn from and share experience with
• work on interesting developing project with long term vision
• flexible working hours and home office
• fair salary based on your skills and results